Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The truck speaks





hi. me name is chevy. i am the silverado that dad drives around. recently, i took a trip to moab where i helped support 10 people on the white rim trail. i had so much fun! the trail was pretty bumpy, but i knew i could handle it. i didn't even get carsick! (no pun intended... ha ha...) i can't wait until i can support the whole family on the trail. that will be a fun time, especially if the grandkids ride in me! check me out! not only did i carry a hefty load and rode behind the bikers for support, i was also a wind block, and sun shade! thanks for letting me go, dad! sarah even took me to the carwash and so i sparkle again... though, i'm afraid, some red sand may never go away. once you're in moab, it stays with you forever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just an out of the blue question here. I served in the Army back in the mid 80's with a fellow who shared the last name of "Harshbarger". Since that doesn't appear to be that common of a surname, I was hoping that you might be able to point me in the right direction to find this long lost friend of mine.

Most humble gratitude,
Scott Rogers